Friday, March 18, 2011

RAT SOAP


The party begins!
cranberry juice for everybody!



Rat Soap- treats your yeast infection the natural way, without the agony of inserting garlic cloves up your vagina!



"Don't shut down your restaurant just because the rats have come!"



so many flavours to pick from! or get all in 1!
garlic, apple cider vinagar, probiotic yogurt, echinecia,
and cranberry (use cranberry for bladder infection)


so serene



so much to discover!



parties over
:-(






Thanks for coming!



Thank you jordan for taking the photos!

5 comments:

  1. woww katie this looks so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take 3 bars. One for my yeast infection, one for my urinary infection, and one for the gym shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, Katie! I'm glad you had pics of those sweet little rat soaps, but how about some close ups of the wall decor...
    Love to you and Them,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks
    love to you from me and them back mom

    rylee, i'll make your gym rat extra fancy so you can show off

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the rats were ground beef... I'm glad to hear they're soap.

    ReplyDelete